Image by: Geralt
The old saying, “Most men (and woman) don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan,” still has great truth. Sure, it’s easy to post on a social media channel, but real success requires a PLAN. For it won’t help to row harder if the boat is headed in the wrong direction.
This course has you apply practical theory so you can build a stronger personal brand— necessary to be a influencer with a large network. Plus you’ll discover critically important knowledge and understandings necessary to open doors as a digital marketing specialist.
This class goes in-depth on how to use social media as a tool to generate a following, leads and revenue streams. And it is open to marketing and non-marketing majors.
By Taking This Class You Will:
- Discover best practices — what works for the major types of social media categories
- Discover digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Build a Linkedin profile that can be used for internships, gig work, or finding a job
- Curate and develop content for a social channel of your choice.
- Build your social media marketing plan and get feedback from others
- Get started — run a short campaign on your preferred channel.
About the Instructor and Course Designer
Bio: Course Developer
Murray Johannsen brings to the course two hard to find qualities: depth of teaching expertise and real world digital marketing experience.
As Founder of Legacee and the Legacee Academy, he supervises the execution of all digital marketing campaigns. Plus, he teaches a number of marketing and digital marketing courses as a part-time professor at universities including UCLA.
On the academic side, he received from the University of Iowa he received both a B.S. in Pharmacy and a MBA. He then went on and finished his formal education with a M. A. in Psychology from Harvard University.
Questions? Feel free to contact Mr. Johannsen by:
· eMail: Info@legacee.com,
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/murrayjohannsen