Money is always scarce; it pays to know what one is doing. And in marketing, there are a relatively small number of must know theories that mean the difference between success and failure. They are that important.
Because they appear to be simple, too many business people are stuck with executing on superficial knowledge — resulting in lead funnels that fail to generate revenue or even qualify leads. But when these twelve are used in the right combination, they drastically lower the cost (and time) of customer acquisition.
This course presents practical, relevant down to earth techniques to generate new business. The kind of knowledge you know to:
1) Scale a new business,
2) Launch a new product;
3) Take an existing product into a new niche
4) Display perform as a marketing professional.
You might say this course serves as the strong foundation necessary to be effective in marketing products and services. It's future oriented. It focuses a great deal of attention on applying these enduring concepts in the digital marketing universe.
Finally, the course is presented either totally online or as a blended class for organizational clients. No textbook is required: videos, audios and articles come from the Internet.
Course Learning Objectives
1. Enhance your expertise in 12 critically important marketing competencies
2. Grasp the most important issues and problems encountered in digital marketing today.
3. Cultivate the expertise (and the skill) needed to do a marketing role in a company.
4. Learn tools and concepts practiced in the real world and tested on the firing line of experience
0. Course Overview
1. Trend Spotting: How to do Environmental Scanning
2. Developing A Sustainable Competitive Advantage
3. Identifying and Overcoming Market Entry Barriers
4. Ways to define the ideal Market Niche through Segmentation
5. Defining Positioning and Branding for Products and Services
6. The Essentials of Sound Pricing and Effective Sales Promotions
7. Combining Sound Strategy with Robust Business Models
8. Standing Out From the Crowd and the Competition: How to Use Differentiation
9. The Digital Marketing Mix: Capitalizing On Internet and Viral Marketing Tactics
10. The Classic Marketing Mix: Tried and Truth Methods That Continue to Work
11. Being Newsworthy: What's Needed to Get Free Media Publicity
12. Strategy and Tactics: Executing a Flawless Marketing Campaign
About the Instructor
Murray Johannsen is unique in that he brings to the course two hard to find qualities: depth of expertise backed by real world marketing experience. First, he is a Founder who runs his own business and continuously devises marketing campaigns. Secondly, besides having one foot in the real world, he has the other one in the world of education, serving as an adjunct professor at top universities in America and Asia.
This is just like taking a regular on-line class at a university. The focus in on expertise, knowing and understanding.
Sign-up and then wait for more information. If a particular class doesn’t have enough members to be run, you can ask for your money back or choose another type of delivery option on this page. Start with others in the class.
If a particular class doesn’t have enough members to be run, you get your money back or choose another type of delivery option on this page. This class runs on a cycle of one-module a week; which includes exercises and application assignments.