a. Choose a role or map your skills on the stage of business (Optional but highly recommended)
b. For Expertise, choose your Concentration, Full Class, or self-paced module.
c. For Skills, decide on either Dual Track Coachingor Impact Coaching. Contact us to coordinate on module(s).
This part of the process is easy. It's like buying any product by credit card for the first time.
1. Choose a public program on this site OR contact us for customized training.
2. Register and pay for the course of learning.
3. Fill Out Your Profile.
4. Stay on top of the orientation emails you will receive.
Taking on orientation program is optional, but highly recommended. We run three orientations:
1. Orient Yourself to Moodle. Never taken on online class? We got you covered.
2. Enhance Expertise. For the full classes, we focus on improving reading comprehension, focusing attention, and how to reduce the forgetting curve.
3. Upgrade Skills. Few know how to practice. Fewer still know the mental practices that accelerate skill development.
Engage in one or more of our four, six, twelve or sixteen- week courses.
Proof of learning does not involve grades (unless needed for employer reimbursement). As evidence of successful completion you receive a certificate (for expertise) and badges (for coaching).
Develop artifacts elated to the work you do in a course. This can be shared on sites like Linkedin as part of your profile.
Finally, reflect on experience to develop lessons learned.
24/7 voicemail at: 1-805- 409-0180.
Murray Johannsen is founder and President of Legacee and The Legacee Academy where he heads-up the focus on high demand skill-sets not taught well (or at all) by most b-schools. These include the major competencies of: the skill of building skills, digital marketing, and transformational leadership. Murray also keeps one foot in the academia by serving as an adjunct professor at UCLA and other universities. Finally, he continues to research and publish on major developments in the future of work and 21st Century skills. He has a MBA from the University of Iowa and a M.A. in Psychology from Harvard University.