Powerful Theories of How To Motivate Yourself & Others
- Let's face it, you cannot get the behavior you want or decrease the behaviors you don't want, without expertise in motivation. You will learn the most important behavioral theory in psychology.
12 Verbal Communication Skills
- Just because you have two ears, don't mean you know how to listen. Just because you have a mouth, doesn't mean you can communicate.
Groups To Teams
- Teams can be built. But only if you have a skills leader who has depth in group dynamics.
Major Leadership Theories
- You will learn the basics, assess you own skill, know where you are weak and know where you are strong.
The Art of Reflection
- Experience teaches us little. Learn how to learn from practice and the teaching experience that occur during our life.
This part of the process is easy. It's like buying any product by credit card for the first time.
1. Choose a public program on this site OR contact us for customized training.
2. Register and pay for the course of learning.
3. Fill Out Your Profile.
4. Stay on top of the orientation emails you will receive.
Taking on orientation program is optional, but highly recommended. We run three orientations:
1. Orient Yourself to Moodle. Never taken on online class? We got you covered.
2. Enhance Expertise. For the full classes, we focus on improving reading comprehension, focusing attention, and how to reduce the forgetting curve.
3. Upgrade Skills. Few know how to practice. Fewer still know the mental practices that accelerate skill development.
Engage in one or more of our four, six, twelve or sixteen- week courses.
Proof of learning does not involve grades (unless needed for employer reimbursement). As evidence of successful completion you receive a certificate (for expertise) and badges (for coaching).
Develop artifacts elated to the work you do in a course. This can be shared on sites like Linkedin as part of your profile.
Finally, reflect on experience to develop lessons learned.
24/7 voicemail at: 1-805- 409-0180.
Murray Johannsen is founder and President of Legacee and The Legacee Academy where he heads-up the focus on high demand skill-sets not taught well (or at all) by most b-schools. These include the major competencies of: the skill of building skills, digital marketing, and transformational leadership. Murray also keeps one foot in the academia by serving as an adjunct professor at UCLA and other universities. Finally, he continues to research and publish on major developments in the future of work and 21st Century skills. He has a MBA from the University of Iowa and a M.A. in Psychology from Harvard University.
You might say, expertise requires memorization; skill development requires practice; and mastery requires real effort. But whatever level of learning you want, we follow a process (see below). Discover how the classes (and the modules within them) are organized.
Opportunities For Leaders
Smart people up there game before they need to play. This is, those on the fast track prepare themselves ahead of time for greater responsibility. When the door of opportunity opens, they are ready to step through it. You may want to:
Options For Individual LearningTake a Self-paced Course
. You have the freedom work get it done when you want.
Take any Public Program as they come up. A nice way to meet others who are also interested in what you are interested in.Get Coaching on the Dual Track. Take a module (there are many) and strive to master it in 30-days.
Access Customized Learning. We have subject matter experts who can put together something designed uniquely for you in the areas of:
Human Resource or Training Manager
Organizations have different delivery options. For groups this includes: on-line, blended or even live training (we bring the instructor to you). Either on an individual class or as a cohort basis.
One can also choose whether you want the coaching necessary to develop skills or would rather focus on skills.
Rather than develop a class (an expensive proposition), you can• License one or more in a series, and
• Use the courseware with your own trainers or ours.