This part of the process is easy. It's like buying any product by credit card for the first time.
1. Choose a public program on this site OR contact us for customized training.
2. Register and pay for the course of learning.
3. Fill Out Your Profile.
4. Stay on top of the orientation emails you will receive.
Taking on orientation program is optional, but highly recommended. We run three orientations:
1. Orient Yourself to Moodle. Never taken on online class? We got you covered.
2. Enhance Expertise. For the full classes, we focus on improving reading comprehension, focusing attention, and how to reduce the forgetting curve.
3. Upgrade Skills. Few know how to practice. Fewer still know the mental practices that accelerate skill development.
Engage in one or more of our four, six, twelve or sixteen- week courses.
Proof of learning does not involve grades (unless needed for employer reimbursement). As evidence of successful completion you receive a certificate (for expertise) and badges (for coaching).
Develop artifacts elated to the work you do in a course. This can be shared on sites like Linkedin as part of your profile.
Finally, reflect on experience to develop lessons learned.
24/7 voicemail at:
The Entrepreneur. It's about developing a strong personal brand and taking steps to monetize what you believe in.
The Entrepreneurially Minded. It's about developing a strong personal brand and taking steps to monetize what you believe in. The key is monetization.
The Digital Marketing Specialists. Perfect for the working professional who wants to break into business or to upgrade a specific skill-set.
College StudentsNeed An Internship? These are oriented to working on real world campaigns, using our digital media channels, creating copy and video