Copywriting. Let's face it, scholar English (the writing style for all those research papers) doesn't hack it in the real world. Write scholar and you write boring.
Video Essentials. You don't have to spend 15K on your video — but you best have one. For some, video is the major form of content consumed. Still rarely taught in b-schools.
Curating. Get ready to feed the beast.
The Linked Profile. The profile ranks up there as one of the most important pieces of writing you can do.
Influencer Marketing Concepts. Somethings don't change, some things do. If you never had a marketing class, best understand the core ideas that have stood the test of time and will be with use in the future.
This part of the process is easy. It's like buying any product by credit card for the first time.
1. Choose a public program on this site OR contact us for customized training.
2. Register and pay for the course of learning.
3. Fill Out Your Profile.
4. Stay on top of the orientation emails you will receive.
Taking on orientation program is optional, but highly recommended. We run three orientations:
1. Orient Yourself to Moodle. Never taken on online class? We got you covered.
2. Enhance Expertise. For the full classes, we focus on improving reading comprehension, focusing attention, and how to reduce the forgetting curve.
3. Upgrade Skills. Few know how to practice. Fewer still know the mental practices that accelerate skill development.
Engage in one or more of our four, six, twelve or sixteen- week courses.
Proof of learning does not involve grades (unless needed for employer reimbursement). As evidence of successful completion you receive a certificate (for expertise) and badges (for coaching).
Develop artifacts elated to the work you do in a course. This can be shared on sites like Linkedin as part of your profile.
Finally, reflect on experience to develop lessons learned.
24/7 voicemail at:
The Entrepreneur. It's about developing a strong personal brand and taking steps to monetize what you believe in.
The Entrepreneurially Minded. It's about developing a strong personal brand and taking steps to monetize what you believe in. The key is monetization.
The Digital Marketing Specialists. Perfect for the working professional who wants to break into business or to upgrade a specific skill-set.
Anyone Looking for a Job. Today, you can presell yourself by creating a personal brand.
College StudentsNeed An Internship? These are oriented to working on real world campaigns, using our digital media channels, creating copy and video