"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." — William Shakespeare
1. Map Your Skills. The path to success has been compared to climbing a mountain. You know you need to climb, you first need a map.
Programs To Help You Push The Envelope
2. Act More Resilient. Doing anything exceptional is difficult. Understand how others overcame great difficulties and heart rendering challenges.
3. Be a Hero: Heroes are alive today. Discover what one can learn from the heroes of yore relevant to remarkable accomplishments.
4. Discover Transformational Leadership. . Find out how to evolve into a catalyst for transformation.
5. Vice to Virtues. Work on a virtue to make you special.
6. Up Your Game: Learn From the Past — Imagine the Future. Practice how to use both vision take into reality and reflection to learn from the experience.
What Makes These Programs Different
First, you cannot find them in a typical university.
Second, there are no grades, tests or research papers
Third, you have three levels of learning: expertise, mastery or master instructor.
Fourth, That means the focus is on real world application what works in the 21st Century.
Fourth, these practical programs useful in the real world.
Fifth, we focus on what's useful in the 21st Century
If you want to learn theory, go to a university.
If you want to apply, attend this academy.
Self-Paced (Level I)
$20 to $50
Full Class (Level I)
$320 to $395
Full Class (Level 2)
$675 to $950
Dual Track Coaching (Level 2:
$495 to $1995
24/7 voicemail at:
Take Action To Be All You Can Be
We could recommend that you look at the Learning Pathways and Academy Policies.
We know the situations change and so offer a limited money-back guarantee.
The process is pretty easy. Similar to the buying any product by credit card for the first time.
Full Classes (Level I Learning) open up one-week early. You can still register and enroll through the first week of the class.
Short Courses (Level II Learning) start whenever you and your Master Instructor want to.
Orientation eMails. After payment is accepted, you will receive a series of emails.
Moodle Orientation. You an request an orientation to get you our learning management system Moodle if you have never taken any on-line learning.
Taking the Class
Self-paced are open for 30-days. We will do our best to answer questions you have via email and send weekly email reminders