Level II Customized Skill Building For Executives
Discover Level II Learning On the Platinum Plan
- Tired of attending seminars and classes?
- Frustrated with wasting your time on hearing content irrelevant to your needs?
- Bothered by being exposed to content not practical enough to be applied?
With Executive Coaching Your Get
- Customized, individualized learning relevant to your goals
- Techniques you can quickly apply
- Someone you can count on to accelerate learning, provide feedback, and answer questions
E. Irving Couse, (1902): The Historian; The Indian Artist
Overcome the Problem of Living in the Bubble — Get Honest Feedback
|Many complain about the boss — but never to your face. Your people surround you with a fog of compliments, biased information, and flattery preventing you from really seeing what going on.|
As one government executive said, "My people are good. And when they come to me with, "There is smoke on the horizon," you can be sure they mean to say, "The forest is on fire."
That's why it's important to have an outsider who can perform this function.
Sure, some of your people are likely to disagree with you, occasionally; but they rarely provide the detailed feedback so necessary to improve effectiveness. And if asked for it, they typically default to meaningless euphemisms, platitudes and abstract language guaranteed to confuse even the shrewdest corporate or government executive.
Design Your Own Learning Program
Advantages of this Approach:
The Advantages of Individualized Coaching
Wise individuals build successful careers by knowing where to invest in themselves.
Access the .pdf One-Sheet Coaching FAQ